Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorite Places to Shop

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today! My favorite place to shop is....
Thrift Stores!!! We have a goodwill right down the street that has the best selection I have seen in a while. I bought several things there recently, and I love each one. Wash each item thoroughly, and then it feels like new!

This yellow Forever 21 top/dress came from Goodwill, for $5. I'm planning to wear a cardigan over it for fall.

This BCBG shirt came from a local thrift shop for about $5 as well. My phone camera doesn't do it justice, but the sleeves can be rolled and buttoned, which makes it super cute. I wore this shirt when I was pregnant (unbuttoned) and now I can wear it buttoned this fall :)

When I'm not out in the thift stores or garage sales, my favorite store is the Gap. I LOVE their jeans and buy them on sale. I've noticed lately that their sale racks aren't quite as great as they used to be, but I still go by there from time to time to see if I can get a good deal.
Here is me and hubs in my favorite gap jeans. I'm hoping they will fit pretty soon!!!


Also, I wanted to share a picture of a diaper cake I made for a friend's baby shower. I watched an online tutorial for the basics and I think it came out great!! It was much easier than I thought. Here is the link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1218773149794319858#



And here is little/big Anna:



She is sitting in her bumbo chair playing with her rattle and my prescription. She really liked it!!!
Most of the pics were taken with my phone, hence the blurriness and low quality. Hoping my camera will be fixed or replaced soon!!
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How come everyone else finds the cute stuff at GW and I can not!? haha I guess I just need to go at the right time and the right store. I can't believe how big Anna is getting!

    ReplyDelete