Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas in Michigan

So, it's been a while. School was a bit rough for me this semester and so I didn't really blog...at all. I did, however, read other peoples' blogs.


We traveled to Michigan to see family for Christmas. It was super fun and relaxing. Family really is a gift. My grandmother, who recently had a heart attack, was nearly back to normal. We rejoiced in God that she was able to spend another Christmas with us. It was pretty special. Here are some pics:
This is my mom's side of the family. They all smiled real big because I scolded them for never smiling in pictures.





See, here is proof that mom won't smile.






Josh was able to ice fish on my parents' pond. I was nervous he would fall through, but he didn't.




Josh on dad's snow mobile. My dad was trying to convince us that winter IS fun... although we know better :)


This picture is from my Aunt Shelly's place. Josh finally beat my dad in Ping Pong!!! It was hilarious!




Awwww.... we're so sweet.


Here is my dad's side of the family... but just the grandparents and cousins. Unfortunately, I had my camera on the wrong setting, so this is the only one that turned out ok.


By the time the 10 days were up, I still wished we had more time! Josh and I both felt refreshed after the trip.

Now that we are home, we are doing some winter cleaning. Our house is a mess!! But it will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehehe! The first picture of your family made me laugh cause you are right, they were ALL smiling really big! Then, the next picture of your mom really made me crack up because she looked so serious! She looked like she was trying to vogue!

    ReplyDelete